Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Chapter two!

First part of this chapter talks about getting the proper exposure in your pictures. It mentions using the histogram to make sure capture all the proper levels in your picture.  It also talks a lot about using the different exposure modes on your camera such as aperture priority, shutter, program, and manual. This reading is some what boring for me because i did watch the free DVD's that came with my camera, so this chapter sounded like a stuck record to me. The stuff about depth of field i  already knew about. The info on the lighten was kind of interesting, but i must say i have already read some books on lighten and i am fairly aware of it. I do have my own speed light that i carry in my bag. I am how ever some what of a greenhorn when it comes to using filters. I own a polarizer, but i really need to invest in some neutral density filters.

No comments:

Post a Comment