Thursday, October 28, 2010

The D3000

 This week i am blogging about my nikon D3000. I would most likely not reccomend this camera to most people. only those on a really limited budget. My camera cost about $700 for everything. including one 18-55mm and one 55-200mm lens. One problem with the 55-200mm is that it does not come with vibration reduction which most of nikons 55-200mm do. This camera is very limited as far as which settings you would like to use. I really wish it had expouser bracketing and i all around more options. It is user friendly, but this is mostly due to the limited amount of settings on it. It also does not have a live view feature so getting low angle shots gets a little tricky.
          I have taken a far amount of pictures with my camera and it does do okay for a beginner camera but it does leave the user after about a year wanting more options. I added a 500 dg super flash to my camera and that helps it a fair amount. I was able to shoot some of my little sisters senior portraits this year and they turned out ok. This camera was good for getting a taste for photography, but still leaves a lot to be desired.

No comments:

Post a Comment