Tuesday, September 21, 2010

This weeks asignment


My first photo is a example of diagonal lines are better then verticle. The lines shift upwards and pull your eyes to the clouds above. I shot these from the rims. Using HDR I was able to get the beams of sunlight to light up and i was able to get the clouds nice and clear.


My second picture is an example of using light is better then dark to get depth in my picture, I took an HDR of the clouds that were about me and used a high aperture setting to achieve the deep depth of focus. By making my F stops far apart for my 3 expousers I was able to get the dark and light contrast to be a lot more noticeable.


My third photo is another HDR photo and its is using the Sharp is better then blurry element. I did this by a high aperture and adjusting the contrast to make the layers of the cloud distinct.

No comments:

Post a Comment