Tuesday, September 21, 2010

This weeks Blog


This week i am blogging about how i have been trying to improve my HDR pictures. I have been experiementing by setting my expouser by more then one F stop. I have been going up to two stops, and i have been using my polarizer. I tried to take some HDR's of the nice sunset we had the other day, I really wanted to capture the detail of the sunset along with the detail of the street i was shooting on. One of the problems i ran into was there was a lot of cars driving by on the street, so by the time I got all three expousres there was multiple cars that drove by. I also found out that the HDR software i am using does not like bright head lights. This created dark spots in my image.

I also tried to take another one on this rims this week. Last time i took a landscape of the rims the clouds made it dark and scary. One of my friends commented on facebook that it reminded him of a bad dream. So i tried to lighten the mood by taking one with a little more sun light and a little bit brighter clouds. I like how this one turned out. The composition is attractive to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment